Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Whew!!!!!!

Its been a whirlwind of an extended weekend. Extended, because monday here was a holiday on account of Gudi Parv, the marathi new year. Well it was actually not extended for me, coz i was working till late on saturday night.

But its been a whirlwind for a different reason. And thats coz i met neha and pragati, my old school buddies. Neha had come down from bangalore for an official trip to pune so she came over here. And so the three of us got together and had some real nice time. But well, not before some other excitements, like me getting held up in office for a time longer than i thought, neha getting delayed at her office, and starting late from pune and reaching late here in mumbai, my indicating to her, that i might just get a little late in picking her up, and she getting all red, rightly so. Then my asking her to stay at my place for the night, since it was too late to drop her at her guest house which i did not know the exact location, and then when she agreed, to very calmly leave her alone and go back to office coz the boss called. Boy, I could just about picture her, ready to tear me apart with something. But well, you know me, i am a devil. and i do like to take advantage of the fact that my freinds are all gems.......errr and i know you too are one, and will not show this to neha. promise???

So moving ahead, we had a nice sunday evening together, chittering chattering about all the things that life had to offer, and that we as young 5th class kids did in school. I for sure must say these two freinds of mine have a strong memory. goes to show i am getting old. and i better do something about it. And yeah we had a photosession all of us. Just about brought the whole of mumbai to a standstill, with these two dudettes and the stud along with them. Lolzzzzzz. it was actually crazy, all of us clicking snaps like mad while we waited for the local at bandra station. and we did allow one uncle ji to explore his photography talents.

The evening ended with all of us landing at pragati's place for some time, me showcasing my horrible dancing skills, and finally bidding the two ladies good night, before i returned to my den.

And today me and neha, we went to watch this movie that both of us really liked. and the movie deserves another post so ill write again a little later.

a wonderful weekend, lots of lovely moments and all caught within myself to savour. It sure is great to meet old time buddies. Makes you want to come alive all over again.


Chaos

No comments: