Saturday, June 07, 2008

1/8th and going on

So the first term at ISB ended this tuesday, and thats what i mean by that 1/8th. I think it was pretty decent, but then my exams are always decent, its the grades that become obscene. God do i hate this relative stuff !!!!!

I spent the past three four days basically catching up on sleep. Not that i was one of those sleep deprived zombies that could be seen roaming around the campus, but i still needed to sleep. So the day the exams ended, i go to bed at 11 in the night to get up at 11 the next morning (which essentially meant i missed another party :(). A day later i repeat the feat, this time totalling a good fourteen hours. talk about being an active MBA student.

Of course i have managed to do things other than sleep. The other day me and my quadi D went on a shopping spree, and though the motive was that D wanted to upgrade his wardrobe, it was I who ended up spending an enormous 15 grand. Of course that did include an I pod, a pair of shoes, but then again it was he who wanted to shop and he spent 1.5 grand. :D.

Then i also watched a couple of movies from my to watch list - Blood Diamond and The Pursuit of Happyness. The last one i just finished an hour back. Both of them awesome movies. Loved them.

The campus has been silent these past three days, what with a large number of people having gone home. I could not. What with a leadership session yesterday, spending just two days at home at a cost of close to 12 grand did not seem good by the MR = MC equation by any means :p. I will probably go next term end. would get a longer break then.

And now term 2 beckons, and they are saying itll be worse. I say thats when the fun begins. I mean imagine this - academics that get tougher, activities that only increase, projects, assignments, activities, clubs, speaker series and so on. what else do you want in Heaven???? :D

But before that two more days of bliss, of a party or two, some good music, and home made food at chachi's place. It Feels Like Heaven for sure.

Adios
Chaos.

1 comment:

for every reaction.... said...

Just bumped into your blog....cute witha capital C.Keep going! Happy next term...
Your blog reminds me of my current situation post med school with too much thinking ,too much hard work but i sincerely hope that all this(i mean isb etc.) is going in a good direction for you, i can see only Fog...haha