Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Cheers to Student Life

Errr, its a little early in the day perhaps but as i prepare to board the train to hyderabad this wednesday, i cant help feeling excited. I have been looking forward to that one last bit of student life for some time now. And though i havent yet been exactly involved my ISB class, on orkut or the blog, unlike most others ( blame it on my inherent laziness, one that i was supposed to be gettng rid of), i am more than ready to get back to the grind.
So the past few weeks have been spent getting stuff, looking for things that one needs. Got myself a new suit, a wardrobe overhaul, a new suitcase. Ya i know the books should have come first. he he. but i guess ill do that once i reach hyderabad. or maybe ill make one last trip to Nai Sadak in Chandi Chowk and get the book on accounting for my pre terms.

And yes i decided to finally gift myself a new mobile. This also means a shift from my trusty Reliance to a new as yet undecided GSM service provider. Have managed with 4 years of taunts from my colleagues at office on using reliance especially with the crude handset that i had over the past 9 months.

Anyways so wednesday ill be taking the AP express to hyderabad. That train has its own memories for me, being the first one where in i travelled in AC as a kid, when dad was posted to secunderabad, some 17 years ago. Maybe if time permits ill also visit my old school and one of my all time favorite teacher's in Secunderabad. Ah well that is it.

Ill keep looking through the glass into the kaliedoscope that promises me at ISB, updating those inklings here. I might just get that Nobel someday.

Adios
Chaos

No comments: