Sunday, June 03, 2007

Mujhse Dosti Karoge?

I tell you i always admire the grit and patience and you know what of my bestest freinds, for the simple fact they have me for their freind. No, no i dont mean i am the meethi churi kinds who will take a freind for a ride, but i do have some peculiar things up my sleeve, which well sometimes could just be handful. and though its just me out there, i just thought let me see what i can say about my own self.

Let me now begin.

1) I am Selfish - Period. I am one of the most selfish blokes around here. and i consider it a virtue.Everything i do, i do it for me ( a nice modification to the Bryan Adams song there aint it). No i mean it. If i ever i told you, that look this is what i did for you, and this is how you got back to me, please feel free to come over and give me a tight slap. ill take it. because i firmly believe that no one does anything for anyone else in this world, except for his own self. And so when i make some good freinds and try to maintain contacts through and through, i do it for my own self. I do it, coz those few best freinds somewhere are making my life more meaningful. Thats about it. a plain simple selfish reason.

2) I am highly demanding - So the next time i go over to her place, princess has to find me a cute bengali kudi who also is a vegetarian. Dreamer had to actually get a harley davidson and a mercedes when i met him. See it told you? i am really demanding.

3) I am highly emotional and temperamental- Yep i am. and trust this is one facet i wish to change albeit not completely. Sometimes, high on emotions makes me lose sight of the bigger picture and focus on trivial petty matters. and that is really not very endearing to you my good freinds i guess. and guess i look upon my freinds to help me change this aspect to that extent.

4) I am a patient listner - Yeah this is something i can say i am proud of. i generally am a patient listner. subject to point no 5, i can listen to you at length, whenever, whatever the time or place maybe. And even if i may not understand your point of veiw or exactly agree with it i will atleast listen to you, subject again to point no 5.

5) Advice is the only thing in this world that is free - i could be a poster boy for this "give advice always" campaign if and when initiated. like i said in point no 4, i can listen to you at lenght, but you have to listen to some of my advices again and again. Some may be rational, some a little impractical given that i am not one in the actual situation, some perhaps downright senseless, but theyll come. small, big, fat, thin, black, white, grey, all kinds of advice. philosophical, personal, professional, i give advice. They say in fact i could become a counsellor someday. trouble is, how many clients would i have?
And no i do not take it personally if you do not follow my advice. Of course you are in for it, if you continue to pursue that eye-candy i have been eying for sometime now, and which i advised you against it. Other than that, as long as you listen to me, its ok.

6) I am crazy - yep you heard it right. i am crazy. downright crazy. and so i keep doing all sorts of things. i have been nominated for lecturing on " how to give anonymous calls and scare the hell out of people"..........." how to send anonymous gifts and then act hurt when you realise, the person has not understood who it is (after all aur kaun hota princess??)"........this is just an example of some of the acceptable craziness i indulge in. the unacceptable ones? suffice to say my freinds know it.

7) I am a humble soul - Oh i am the epitome of humility. i mean i could go and be nominated for the most bakwaass blogger in the world and you will never come to know, except from my own mouth. i mean it. with me you will never feel as if you are walking alongside a walking-talking bragabond. unless of course its the 5 year olds bicycle race that i won the other day, by dressing as kiddo in chaddis and tshirt. after all mere chehre se meri umar ka pata nahin chalta. :D

Oh hell i wanted to complete ten points and now i am falling short of three. let me see, can someone help me complete them. but for that youll have to be my freind.

to kya aap mujhse dosti karoge? :). A huge bar of chocolate for the ladies who come forward, and a mug of beer for the gents. errr, could i add a good negotiator as one of the other virtues to that list. tell tell.

3 comments:

KB said...

Buddy,

You forgot "I am a narcissist". Well someone who has written so many "I am's" should have that on the cards :D.

Kidding. Nice post

ps:- when you say who else will send, you are actually insulting me!. you mean i am just capable of getting anonymous things from one person!!
pps:- I am a self procliamed narcissist myself and so is "journey called life". Lets form a club [:D]

Chaos said...

he he he true true.thats why i said na,i needed three more. now i need two.

Oh yes, we will complete the Three Narcissiters Club. wot say :D.

huh....rajkumariji......aapko anonymous gifts sirf main hi bhej sakta hoon....baaki logon mein panga lene ki himmat kahaan hai....:D

Dreamer said...

and you forgot that there were two hot ladies with long legs to accompany u on harley davidson and merc...

i can add 10 more if you improve the offer lets say to a pitcher at Purple Haze bangalore instead of a mug just anywhere.

he he as a sample lemme quote one for u.

> "You can write endlessly even on the millionth hair of the most simple and normal stray dog in town"