Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Whew

That was one heavy post. Maybe its because i just realised that i cannot get away without working in office forever. :((. The force of that is just too much to bear. Ab mujhe kaam mil gaya hai. And so before i get so so neck deep in work like the rest of my better freinds that i vanish, let me write to my hearts content.

I saw Breakup the other day. Decent movie must say. And kudos to Jenny darling for taking up the project. The first part was pretty decent and though the second half was long, what was best was the ending. Something our KJo and party could never dream of, because they still beleive its always Forgive and forget in a truly Indian hindustaani parivaar. Agreed the movie here was not set in an Indian Household, but well its true here too. Things broken do not get back. and thats what the movie was about. Wont count it amongst the best, but did like it ok.

In other news, i just realised that i have a very few years of the life i love left. My grandma called me the other day, and dropped the bomb ( ouch, was that the It i was talking about :((). and i thought it was only the ladies of my age who had to go through this and not the munnas like me. tell you what, i am soon going to meet the Shastriji who made my Janamkundli , and bribe him a little ( haan haan, woh buddha ho gaya hoga, to kya, everthing has a price)....and ask him to put a couple of rahus and ketus here and there, and touch up the whole stuff.......bus dus saal ke liye setting fixed. Phir Main aur Meri tanhaai.........wah wah.

My plans of ending up on the bargad ka ped next to my freinds' homes are taking strong shape these days. I keep goofing up big time, and am soon to get killed and end up a ghost. and then i shall roam the world on the bargad trees outside each and every home of my freinds. Not that they are really worried about that. They know they committed one original sin, having me as their freind. and well they gotta take it.

Ooops, now i see It coming again.......and i got to rush before it again engulfes me...like a thousand tsunamis and god knows what.

ciao

3 comments:

Dreamer said...

why did u delete the last post

Chaos said...

Too many heavy things maketh anurag uneasy :)

Dreamer said...

which heavy thin are u talking about... the post or the mail chain :)